Sunday, October 4, 2009

jeff & anna

I photographed Jeff and Anna's wedding in Lansing with Jason Aten yesterday. I enjoy second shooting with Jason because I learn so much and I love his clients! I had the pleasure of meeting Jeff and Anna back in April when I attended one of Jason's workshops. He brought in Jeff and Anna so we could photograph them. That day, it snowed inches upon inches and it was freezing. And they were such good sports standing in snow with 12 cameras pointed at them. I adore this couple. They're laid back, smart and beautiful. Congratulations and enjoy that honeymoon in Hawaii!









Anna getting her shoes on!






I absolutely loved Anna's Maggie Sottero dress. It was perfection.



While Jeff waited to see Anna, he had this adorable, nervous smile as he heard the swish of her dress coming up behind him.









Such an elegance about Anna.









The reception took place at the Lansing Center ballroom.













Click here to see Jason's photos from the wedding. They rock.

No comments: