Sunday, December 27, 2009

christmas 2009

I spent Christmas with my family in Muskegon. Here are a couple photos I took from the day.


My cousin Alena and her son, Trae. Alena is probably the most outspoken and loud person I know. Growing up, she was extremely rambunctious. It's interesting to see how reserved she becomes with her child and how caring she is as a new mother. 
alena & trae


Sienna and Gabrielle are my cousin, Roselea's children. Rose'lea is a couple months younger than I am and we grow up together. We're more like sisters, so I call these girls my nieces. They are so smart and incredibly adorable.
sienna & gabrielle

5 comments:

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

These photos are gorgeous! For some reason your blog details (like the comments area) is in spanish. Hahah. I need to work on it still obviously. Plus I need to get that new banner together. Now that the holidays are over, I'll definitely have more time! Teehee.

Unknown said...

hahaha I noticed that! Thanks for working on this for me :)!

dieter michalek said...

wonderful
great pictures-great blog

lg dieter-from munich-germay

xoxo Kellz* said...

awww these pics r great

Clara Campelo said...

cute post
xxx